Coral Actives Cleanser & Serum Combo Kit
Coral Actives Acne System is a two-step, once-a-day acne treatment formulated with very powerful ingredients. The products are well tolerated due to the use of a renewable, natural and potent anti-inflammatory called Sea Whip Extract.
Coral Actives was created to model the first course of treatment at the dermatologist. That visit would typically be a combination of prescription benzoyl peroxide, prescription retinoids and prescription anti-inflammatories. Coral Actives addresses each one of the three treatments for over-the-counter-use in just 2 products.
• Coral Actives Retinol Exfoliating Cleanser (8 oz)
• Coral Actives Penetrating Acne Serum Gel (1 oz)
The retinol exfoliating cleanser uses a high-grade encapsulated retinol, microbeads and Sea Whip Extract. The combination of the immediate release retinol and microbeads create a very powerful and effective exfoliant. Irritation, redness and inflammation are controlled through the use of the Sea Whip Extract. This cleanser can be used on all skin types including sensitive skin.
6% Benzoyl Peroxide was used for the penetrating acne serum gel. Careful attention was given to the formulation to add the proper ingredients that would break the BPO down to its smallest crystalline form; thus eliminating traditional irritation. Also added were specific humectants to attract moisture to the skin and emollients to keep moisture on the skin. The acne serum contains Sea Whip Extract as well.
Directions for use:
1.) Wet Face with warm water.
2.) Apply a small amount of cleanser in hands and rub together.
3.) Use gentle circular motions to rub onto face for 20 seconds.
4.) Rinse with cool or warm water.
5.) Pat dry with towel.
Penetrating Acne Serum Gel:
• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
• Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
• Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
• If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
• If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
• For external use only
Do not use if you
• have very sensitive skin
• are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
When using this product
• Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
• Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
• Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth
• Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
• Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• Irritation becomes severe
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Retinol Exfoliating Cleanser (8 oz): Water. Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine Retinol, (and) BHT (and) Tricaprylin (and) Polymethyl Methacrylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (and) Sea Whip Extract, Polyethylene, PEG 8 Dimethicone, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Hydroxide, Water (and) Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.
Penetrating Acne Serum Gel (1 oz):
Active Ingredient: 6% Benzoyl Peroxide.
Inactive Ingredients: Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (and) Sea Whip Extract, Caprylyl Glycol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Water.
Formulated with a unique combination of retinaldehyde (retinol) and Glycolic Acid in a 6% strength to smooth and exfoliate the skin while treating blemishes.Learn more $56.00
Gly-Sal 10% / 2% Pads are formulated to help kill bacteria, reduce acne breakouts, and reduce excess oil. These treatment pads contain 10% ultra-pure glycolic acid and 2% salicylic acid. Witch Hazel will deliver skin toning and astringent benefits.Learn more $16.90
The Foaming Gel contains the gentle blend of natural herbs and aloe vera leaving the skin feeling cleansed and hydrated. This cleanser frees your skin of pollutants without damaging the skins own natural moisture content. Recommended for all skin types, especially normal to oily skin types.Learn more $33.75