Belli Acne Control Spot Treatment
A pregnancy-friendly acne spot treatment that helps reduce the severity of acne blemishes.
• Features sulfur to clear acne blemishes AND help prevent new breakouts
• FREE of salicylic acid, glycolic acid, and benzoyl peroxide-- common acne fighting ingredients that should be avoided during pregnancy
• Applicator tip for easy targeted treatment
• Absorbs quickly; non-greasy
• 100% Teratology Screened to avoid any ingredients, synthetic OR natural, linked to birth defects or miscarriage
• LACTMED screened to avoid harmful ingredients if passed through breast milk
• Formulated by Jason Rubin M.D., and his wife Annette Rubin, a beauty expert, to deliver the most effective solutions using the safest ingredients
• Allergy Tested
• FREE of paraben preservatives, phthalates, dyes and artificial fragrances
• Made in the USA
• No animal testing
Dr. Rubins Healthy Advice: "Most common acne-fighting ingredients should be avoided during pregnancy such as: salicylic acid, glycolic acid and benzoyl peroxide. Acne Control Spot Treatment features colloidal sulfur which penetrates the pores to control acne blemishes and helps keep skin clear of new breakouts."
Annette Rubins Beauty Blurb: "Blemishes are hard to prevent during pregnancy. We all know this from experience. Bellis Acne Control Spot Treatment is not only pregnancy friendly, but it has an applicator tip for easy, targeted treatment. The combination of sulfur, tea tree oil and chamomile penetrates the pores to control acne blemishes and keep skin clear or new breakouts. It also absorbs quickly and is non-greasy."
Not Pregnant or Nursing? No Problem!
Belli Acne Cleansing Facial Wash along with Acne Control Spot Treatment helps anyone with acne-prone or sensitive skin to improve their complexion!
Directions for use:
Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a physician. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Active Ingredient: Colloidal Sulfur 3%.
Inactive Ingredients: Caprylyl Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Deionized Water, Ethylhexylglycerin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium PCA, Xanthan Gum.